CURRENT WEBSITE’S PROGRESS
Tasks to do
- Complete my core content
- Show depression and anxiety only, because its my target
- Add in image to support my content
- Going to borrow Wacom at school the next day
- “conversion” naming problem – Sweii mentioned it sounded more towards like a technical terms, lacks in a sense of a humane feel.
- Send out test tomorrow 29-12-2016, manage the questionnaires and fix a little bit
of the website.
Rearrange the contents for my website and read Change One Thing by Sue Hadfield which I barely read it after I purchased it with my book voucher.
Changing and redesigning the logo. I thought about the image that shares similar meaning of my project, so it turns out what I had in my mind was a “C” which is the “C”hange and start to develop from there. (Fixed the logo issue where I need to click and link to the index.html).
Changed the wording issue. Conversion to Change____________. The “_______________”. part was actually a metaphor of fill in the blank of a question.
Fig. 1: Rough sketch of the logo and brainstorming as well.
Fig. 2: Tried to digitalise the logo, estimated 100x100px.
I thought I can complete some task that I have set to do today BUT EVENTUALLY I DID NOT COMPLETE ANY OF IT… And I’ve just recalled Ginn Yaw words regarding to the technical part, IF I REMEMBER correctly as well, he mentioned that I can look for him for the technical part, and I did not bother to, because one simple reason that I want to try it first before asking anything.